FirePitOutfitter.com had an outdated WooCommerce website that had many performance issues. Over several months we created a new website design and migrated their catalog of nearly 2000 products into Shopify.
Fire Pit Outfitters' brick-and-mortar store has been in business for 35+ years, and the website for 10+ years. Online sales have dropped due to increasing competition and poor website performance. Meanwhile, in-store sales have been growing steadily. Their website was outdated and difficult to work with. Their old website made the company look smaller than it is.
Improving the company’s online presence with a professionally set up, custom Shopify website.
- Made it easy for customers to navigate and buy.
- Positioned the company as a trusted place to shop.
- Made it easy for staff to manage orders, products, and pages.
- Made it easy for marketing staff to manage and optimize pages.
- Saving time with automatic follow-up with potential customers.
- The e-commerce store now has the right tools to increase customers and grow sales.
Working with Dave and the Fire Pit Outfitter team has been a great learning experience. This project proved that Shopify is the best platform for a company with such a large volume of products. Choosing the wrong platform can be costly, chaotic, and frustrating. In comparison with their in-person sales, the online store was lagging behind. After the redesign and platform change, we proved that proper design and positioning are critical, especially online. We're excited to see Fire Pit Outfitter continue to grow in-person and online!